Saturday, January 23, 2010

hari sabtu.

everything that important was settled by monday to friday..so today no more urgent work to do. Saja nak update due to dah boring lah ni. This morning my bos & wife came to office. But to tell..bos wife ni is going to 54 this coming mac..but she doesn't look like that old age. She looks more younger and pretty. I got chat with her and she told me that they will be going to oversea and stay there but still on & off back to malaysia. seronoknye..the 2 children of them were staying there (1 working & 1 study). So they wanted to accompany their children apart to do some business.

kisah abang (my anak no.1). since he masih melepak takde keje..so better he take driving license. so sekrg ni dia belajar memandu kereta&motor la. walaupun my car dah lama dia bawa..pandai sangat! takde lesen tapi curi2 bawa. So he just took 4 hours learning (practical) since he dah tahu memandu kan. ermm..balik hari ni nak masak apa ye? normally on saturday when I balik rumah tak masak pun. just heated the leftovers. bukan apa.I want to spend the time with the children. Masa ni lah I nak layan afiq lebih2 sikit. hari2 biasa rushing je sampai tak sempat nak main ngan dia..apart from that the most work to do is folding..clothes. dah menimbun mcm gunung. boleh sembunyi kat dalam..hihi. tu lah adik rajin sangat tolong mama..apa boleh buat terpaksalah mama jugak yg siapkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment