Friday, November 12, 2010

register to nuffnang...

I always blog walking in such blog especially links into food. I really like to try the food taste which means I have to cook it by myself. So, bila angin rajin melanda dapatlah merasa makanan yg different skit. but always ordinary food just present on our table..apa punya malas mama..
Also on their blogs I saw nuffnang. So, I curious and been excited quite long. After reading the information about nuffnang then I registered as one of the nuffnang blogger. now I keep trying to look and to understand what is going on after this. But the truth, I have to merajinkan diri to update the blog and to be a follower of bloggers out there to raise up my reader. The problem is I do not have any beautiful/exciting story or recipes to write/share. I just ordinary mother/wife/worker of somebody and just do the same chores/duty day by day. But I try the best to upgrade my blog...sorry kalau my english sentence teruk...saja nak memahirkan diri..

No comments:

Post a Comment