Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mak Long Ani daughter's wedding..

I've invited to attend a wedding somewhere in Penang. Actually she is my mak friend's daughter...and the wedding is for her second daughter. I was so excited as she was the one who help me while I was doing my practical (since I studied in PUO that every student have to complete their practical in what sector they had choosed). I called her Mak Long Ani. She is very nice lady. She has a soft spoken and very good attitude. Frankly speaking, I do respect to her until now. I am so admire and very interesting to attend this wedding. I got news that the bridegroom is 'mat salleh' (european). I hope that I'm able to snap photo during this wedding. I can't wait this coming 25/6 as the wedding will take place. Hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment