Tuesday, October 27, 2009

lazy..

sooo..long never put anything..why..coz i'm getting lazy and lazy. Why lazy?..may be too tired or too bz with something else.office works or house works..anything. or may be I'm under mood..not very good in mood..something disturb on my mind that I can not give more opportunity to be more focus on my writing or whatever..hahah. alasan lah tu. But no big story to tell. My duty is always running everytime. I have to. Have to cook, have to take care of the children, have to clean-up, wash-up and the final have is 'membebel'. Of coz all my children. But actually to tell, all the thing that I do is to keep them more discipline or to be a good person someday. I am willing to do all this from the bottom of my heart to my dear children. ermm..the SPM exam is getting near and near. How is my big boy going to? How is the preparation? Is it ready to go or still searching the way to go? I have no idea. I hope that he will success. That is the mother's hope. okey;ah..sampai sini dulu...babai

No comments:

Post a Comment