Saturday, January 15, 2011

my sad story..

13/12/2010..I went to HSB for app. check-up. mcm biasa doc akan scan my worm(tummy) . tp sedihnya..memang tak nampak any growing up of my small baby also no heart beat. so the doc suggested to have d&c due to no bleeding coming out. memang I rasa pelik sebab takde sebarang tanda yg keluar spt darah. I did had experience in miscarriage with sign of bleeding. but this one no. so, I've to take for d&c procedure. so they asked me to warded in the spot and start fasting. can not eat anything. I memang lapar sgt sbb selera mkn masih teruk lg at that time. I just eat a little only for breakfast. they said that the procedure will take in evening. but..until 7 p.m no such procedure happen. I just wait dgn perut yg lapar sgt. then tiba2 they said the procedure cancelled and you can eat now....to be continued..bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment