Monday, August 17, 2009

Afiq 6 months..


emm..today bring Afiq for 6 months normal baby check-up. It was at Klinik Desa. I think..I was the early person to be there but when I was there everything went upside. It was almost people there. So..I have to wait until my turn coming. Just be patient. Afiq already gain weight. Now his weight around 9.4kg and his length around 73 cm. How chubby my baby. everything settled around 10 a.m. So surprise becoz Ani..my neighbour was also there. She took her new born baby girl as normal check-up also. Her baby almost 2 months plus. She told me that the baby always crying and hard to sleep at night. I hope she will be patient to take care of the baby..me too. But the truth is every single baby has different habit or style. Some of them is very easy to take care compare to some others. Rushing home becoz I got to bring my elder son to see the doctor too. He got fever for a few days. Last night he was unwell slept. But I cannot look after becoz my eyes unable to open..boleh gitu..kesian abang. The doctor just asked him to drink much water and take medicine at time. She gave mc for 2 days. Seronoklah abang tak yah gi skolah..2 ari plak tu. At last I have to take half day leave. So my leave..only 3 days left. Keep them for hari raya aidil fitri..coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment